Sunday, 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween from Ultra Man

Happy Halloween from Ultra Man

Todd J., Amy S., and Ultra Man ran 18 miles through Forest Park on a picture perfect Pacific Northwest autumn day.  I would say that 95% of the people were receptive to the costume, laughed, and/or commented.  The other 5% stepped aside and/or gave a look that said, "you fricken idiot!" 

Happy Halloween from Ultra Man!  
(the coast seems to be clear)


(Stay safe on the trails my friends)

Bio

From the time I could stand upright I was chasing soccer balls around with older children at the fields where my father...

Follow Yassine on Twitter